I’m back this month with holiday gift ideas! Today I’m sharing a tutorial on an easy and thoughtful gift you can make for classroom volunteers or even your colleagues! As always, Pinterest ideas to the rescue!!
If you are like me and are SUPER busy with winter break madness, these mason jars are the perfect solution to your volunteer gifts this year! Here’s what you’ll need to whip these up:
– Chex Mix Muddy Buddies
– Box of Chocolate Chex cereal
– Bag of Christmas M&Ms
– Bag of Mini Pretzel Twists
– Pint mason Jars
– Holiday Fabric
– Glue Gun
MAKING THE JARS:
1. I used pint sized mason jars from Target
2. Fill each mason jar with your yummy Chex Mix
3. Put the circle lid back on the top of the jar
4. Cut out circles that are about 5 1/4″ in diameter using fun holiday fabric and screw on the lid
5. Use a hot glue gun to add pretty ribbon to the side of the jar lid6. Wrap some holiday twine around the jar
7. Add a candy cane and you’re done!
Here is the finished product!
See? I told you they’d be easy to make! Need labels too? No prob! You can download the labels I made by clicking on the images below. Enjoy!
I love all gifts that come in mason jars!!! :) Yours look adorable!
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this quick and easy idea! Who wouldn’t love a jar full of yummy goodness? Thank you for sharing this idea!
Quick, easy, inexpensive, and delicious! Love it! Thanks for sharing!