Looking for meaningful Veterans Day digital and paper activities to use in your classroom? These NO PREP Veterans Day activities will help your students learn all about this important holiday. The coolest part is that the digital version is all PAPERLESS! Share with your class using Google Classroom™, Google Slides™ or via Microsoft OneDrive™. You can even use these with SeeSaw and PicCollage with both versions.
Check out the video preview for a detailed look inside the digital version!
Products included in this bundle:
Memorial Day/Veterans Day Unit | Distance Learning
Veterans Day Brochure
Veterans Day Digital Unit
Digital unit includes:
-Various graphic organizers (you can use all or just some of them)
-Fill in the blank activity
-Reading passage on Veterans Day
-Comprehension activities questions for the reading passages
-Compare and Contrast Holidays: Venn Diagram
-Safe links to fall informational videos (if safeshare.tv is blocked by your school or district, the videos will not play).
Paper unit includes:
1) Academic vocabulary cards
2) Inquiry chart ideas and student examples for classroom use
3) Fact Flip Books
4) Veterans Day Flip Book
5) Veterans Day ABC order
6) Graphic organizers for various writing and brainstorming activities
7) Thematic writing paper for Veterans Day and Memorial Day
8) Informative text reading passages for Veterans Day and Memorial Day
9) Comprehension quizzes for all informative text reading passages
10) Word jumbles for various Veterans Day related topics
11) Veterans Day word search
12) Veterans Day reading resources list
13) Veterans Day mini book
14) Vocabulary matching activity
15) Thank you Veterans-writing paper
Please be kind and leave feedback!
Check out ALL the digital resources here
Connect with me!
Click the star at the top of this page to be notified when I post new teaching resources!
Like my FACEBOOK
Pin with me on PINTEREST
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Head to my WEBSITE for tips and freebies!
There are no reviews yet.