Today I’m sharing my seat crate tutorial! It took some time to get the plywood pieces cut and ready, but everything else was easy peasy. Here are the pictures of my new little seat crates and the step by step directions on how to create your own.
You’ll need a few items to start your DIY project:
- hanging file folder crates
- fabric cut to fit over the plywood pieces from Jo-Ann’s
- plywood pieces cut to fit the inner lip of your crate
- mattress padding cut to fit over the plywood pieces from Jo-Ann’s
- staple gun (Jo-Ann’s)
- ribbon (Jo-Ann’s)
2) Start stapling the fabric to the board and tuck in the edges as if you were wrapping a present.
Turned out really cute!!! Great job!
I love your color and fabric choices!! Thanks for linking up! :)
A Cupcake for the Teacher
I absolutely love the handles! I have been planning on making these chairs, but was wondering how I would be able to get into them. Now I know! Great job!
What are the dimensions of the plywood to be cut? I know lowes will do it for you if i ask real nice! Thanks!